Whether it’s for a quick visit, a discovery tour of the Brière or a getaway between the ocean and the estuary, Saint-Nazaire is perfect for a group trip.
All of our tours are available to groups (booking essential). In addition, we offer discovery tours in the surroundings of Saint-Nazaire, alongside with our partners of the Guérande Peninsula, the Brière Regional Natural Park, and the Côte de Jade with Pornic or Nantes.
Discovery Day Tours (In French)
Discover the attractions in the harbour area with our tour and meal packages below:
- “Ici naissent les grands paquebots” (The great oceans liners are born here)
On this tour you will travel through time at Escal’Atlantic “the Ocean Liner Experience”, and visit the shipyard where the world’s largest cruise ships are under construction.
- “Géants des airs, géants des mers” (Giants of the seas, giants of the skies)
This tour makes you discover the Nazairian know-how in building cruise ships and aircrafts: you will visit the shipyard and the Airbus factory.
- “Autour du port” (Around the harbour)
This tour combines the visits to Escal’Atlantic, the submarine Espadon and the heritage museum Ecomusée.
For information or booking, please get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +33 228 540 809.
You will find documents to help you plan your visit below.
- Find more details in our Group brochure
- Download the visitors map
- See ourGeneral Terms and Conditions of Sale(in French)
Are you a travel agency? A coach operator? A tour operator? Download our group rates.